Garmin has released a new ECG app! The ECG app is compatible with the Garmin Venu 2 Plus series of smartwatches and allows you to record your heart rhythm and check for signs of atrial fibrillation (AFib) or normal sinus rhythm. This 30-second recording is convenient and can be done anytime while wearing a Garmin Venu 2 Plus smartwatch. Results can be viewed immediately on your smartwatch or in the Garmin Connect app. These results can also be exported to a PDF to share with your doctor. Read more about the Garmin ECG app here.
Shop the Garmin Venu 2 Plus series here!
- Please note that the ECG App is not a diagnostic tool.
- The ECG app is available on the Venu® 2 Plus smartwatch (firmware version 11.21 or later) with the Garmin ConnectTM smartphone app (version 4.62 or later).
- The ECG app is not available in all regions; see Garmin.com/ECG for availability.
- The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- With the ECG app, the Venu® 2 Plus smartwatch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- The Garmin Connect app must be downloaded on a compatible smartphone.